Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: J2.5 compatibility

J2.5 compatibility 12 years, 3 months ago #7071

• olaeblue
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I know it's only just released, but is mobilejoomla compatible with J2.5 or when do you expect to produce a compatible version?

Thanks

Re: J2.5 compatibility 12 years, 3 months ago #7078

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
MJ works with 2.5. The only related fix in MJ 1.0RC6 will be correct display of cpanel icon.

Re: J2.5 compatibility 12 years, 1 month ago #7590

• e911
  • Fresh Boarder
It's my first time to use MJ, I found MJ using guide "setting and configuration" part still use joomla 1.5 to demo, the interface is quite different with joomla 2.5 that you provide...

I still don't know how to set MJ in joomla 2.5 backend and let it work correctly, anyone helps?
Thanks a lot!

Re: J2.5 compatibility 12 years, 1 month ago #7591

Hi,

how can I install the admin menu in Jooomla 2.5 I get the error-massage that this isn't possible.
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by Apfelkuchen91.

Re: J2.5 compatibility 12 years, 1 month ago #7594

• C00L
  • Administrator
e911 wrote:
It's my first time to use MJ, I found MJ using guide "setting and configuration" part still use joomla 1.5 to demo, the interface is quite different with joomla 2.5 that you provide...

I still don't know how to set MJ in joomla 2.5 backend and let it work correctly, anyone helps?
Thanks a lot!

We will update documentation soon, but J15 and J25 process is rather quite simple and similar. Let us know where you get stuck so that we can try to help. MJ! control panel is same on all J! versions

Re: J2.5 compatibility 12 years, 1 month ago #7595

• C00L
  • Administrator
Apfelkuchen91 wrote:
Hi,

how can I install the admin menu in Jooomla 2.5 I get the error-massage that this isn't possible.

What kind of error message you get?

Re: J2.5 compatibility 12 years, 1 month ago #7597

• e911
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the j2.5 interface truly much simple than j1.5...but I could not understand how to set it to work on any mobile devise. 

My question is when I upload MJ! and it's automatically published(I didn't change any setting at this component), then I found there's a Mobile Menu module has set the "main menu" of my site correctly and published also, since they both were published, and the Mobile Menu has pointed to the right menu that I want to show on mobile, but I still can not see any change on any mobile devise(iphone, andriot, win-mobile...), means my site on mobile still shows the home page as it is in desktop browser.

Should I set any parameter or function in MJ! component to let it work?
If there's any picture could let us know how to set it step by step within j2.5 will be great!

big thank and best regards 

Re: J2.5 compatibility 12 years, 1 month ago #7601

I get the massage, that it could not build the admin menu.

I have joomla language change to German.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.