What can and cant mj do ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: What can and cant mj do ?

What can and cant mj do ? 12 years, 3 months ago #6740

• landed
  • Fresh Boarder
Can MobileJoomla

1) allow users to register via mobile ie show the register component views via mobile
2) show any component within a mobile view
3) show particular modules say a single module and nothing else except perhaps a navigation.

thanks

Re: What can and cant mj do ? 12 years, 3 months ago #6741

• landed
  • Fresh Boarder
Bump..

Re: What can and cant mj do ? 12 years, 2 months ago #6870

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
1) yes
2) yes (depends on component, some components are not fully functional on mobile device or requires to apply additional css rules)
3) depends (there is a standard behaviour to disable component on homepage, but on other pages most likely it will require to modify template or to make empty "stub" article)

Re: What can and cant mj do ? 12 years, 2 months ago #6878

• landed
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks this could be interesting then.

Re: What can and cant mj do ? 12 years, 2 months ago #7015

• JoshFrank
  • Fresh Boarder
How, then, can you activate a module on the home page? It's not clearly instructed anywhere, and the provided controls in administration are tantalizingly limited. For free extension, I'm not complaining, but I want to know how to explore the extension to it's full potential without breaking it.

For example, my desktop page features a slideshow module that I think would be nice to have on my mobile page - how would I go about seeing if it works, and how to work it?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.