Joomla 2.5.4 - Mobile Joomla 1.0.3.1 Not Working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Joomla 2.5.4 - Mobile Joomla 1.0.3.1 Not Working

Joomla 2.5.4 - Mobile Joomla 1.0.3.1 Not Working 11 years, 10 months ago #9930

• kiteplans
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have been running Mobile Joomla for a long time and I always have problems after an upgrade!! 

I have not upgraded my Mobile Joomla to 1.0.3.1 and it will not redirect to the mobile versions of the site.

Everything is installed and enabled, I am able to pull up the mobile versions using the /?device=iphone tags or what ever.

But when I use a iPhone or Android or what ever it will not redirect the user to the Mobile version.

I really wish you guys would write some kind of troubleshooting guide or something as this is really getting frustrating to have to struggle with this EVERY time!

Hope to get some advice soon!

Re: Joomla 2.5.4 - Mobile Joomla 1.0.3.1 Not Working 11 years, 10 months ago #9931

• kiteplans
  • Fresh Boarder
Seems that this did the trick..

Choose mysql4 mode in “Mobile-TeraWURFL” plugin settings.

I would really suggest that you place a FAQ/Troubleshooting link on the top menu - its sooo hard to find!

Re: Joomla 2.5.4 - Mobile Joomla 1.0.3.1 Not Working 11 years, 9 months ago #10713

• clickbysearch
  • Fresh Boarder
  • clickbysearch
you may keep your website backup before upgrading the website.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.