Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Where is the zip file for install joomla 1.5 version????...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where is the zip file for install joomla 1.5 version????...

Where is the zip file for install joomla 1.5 version????... 12 years ago #9067

• jordis22
  • Fresh Boarder
I can not install for Joomla 1.5 version. becouse I download the install file and this is TAR file...no zip fill.
Unzip this tar fill, but there are not any zip fill for install (?¿?¿?¿?)...I'M LOST!!

help!

Re: Where is the zip file for install joomla 1.5 version????... 12 years ago #9104

• Joomla-Bub
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem: I downloaded the latest version 1.0.3.1. It came as a "gz"-file, I unpacked it locally and now I have several folders and files.

Unfortunatly, the documentation "How to install" on this site here obviously shows an older version with the installation of a normal zip - File. I didnt find any tutorial what to do with my locally unpacked folders and files. (see above).
I would be very happy if anyone would be so kind as to explain this installation process....

Thank you in advance
Tom
Last Edit: 12 years ago by Joomla-Bub.

Re: Where is the zip file for install joomla 1.5 version????... 12 years ago #9105

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
We changed format to tar.gz about a year ago, because of
1) it provides better compression
2) it is standard archive format on *nix systems
3) joomla decompresses it faster than zip
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joomla-Bub

Re: Where is the zip file for install joomla 1.5 version????... 12 years ago #9106

• Joomla-Bub
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your quick answer !!!

Does that mean that I simply can install the gz-File in joomla like usual zip files?

Re: Where is the zip file for install joomla 1.5 version????... 12 years ago #9107

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Joomla-Bub wrote:
Does that mean that I simply can install the gz-File in joomla like usual zip files?

Yes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joomla-Bub

Re: Where is the zip file for install joomla 1.5 version????... 12 years ago #9108

• jordis22
  • Fresh Boarder
what's this error?...( Isee this after install)
XML Parsing Error at 1:1. Error 4: Not well-formed (invalid token)

Re: Where is the zip file for install joomla 1.5 version????... 12 years ago #9109

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Where did you see it (frontend/backend, top of page/standard joomla message area, etc)? Is MobileJoomla installed or not?
Last Edit: 12 years ago by dryabov.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.