Username Password: Remember me

User Login form not showing on mobile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: User Login form not showing on mobile

User Login form not showing on mobile 12 years ago #8652

• mlb
  • Fresh Boarder
Just set up a Joomla 2.5 installtion with Mobile Joomla 1.02. The web version of the website shows the user login form and button, but the mobile version does not (using Windows Phone). It worked fine on previous Joomla 1.7 installation, but I can't get it right on the upgrade to 2.5.

My website is www.theaplusclub.com Thanks!

Re: User Login form not showing on mobile 12 years ago #8729

• mlb
  • Fresh Boarder
To solve this problem I created a new login module for MobileJoomla using the mj_all_header module. Android works fine now with it.

However, Iphone login redirects to an incorrect page (error return). I installed the patch per
github.com/mobilejoomla/mobilejoomla/commit/5535043e4e6025b901b75d8645c19dc1eab6d481#diff-0

from another topic here, and it still redirects incorrectly. Any ideas?

Re: User Login form not showing on mobile 11 years, 12 months ago #9169

• cubefree
  • Fresh Boarder
I too have experienced this. Is login always working via a menu? Mine disappeared when I used {loadposition mod-position-name}

Re: User Login form not showing on mobile 11 years, 2 months ago #13741

• yapindo
  • Fresh Boarder
well i have same problem here, for login is a module and mod_mj_header only setting menu option, I can't manage to show login form in mobile. any suggestion pls?

Re: User Login form not showing on mobile 11 years, 1 month ago #14240

• jeje007
  • Fresh Boarder
I am also faced with this trouble - and it's really frustrating.
It shows so beautifully in the template example, with a small button in the top right corner on the iPhone mobil template - but I can't see where I add this feature.

It would be great if someone could explain this, so I don't need to create a new module or element just for this feature.

Re: User Login form not showing on mobile 10 years, 7 months ago #15947

• scubabyss
  • Fresh Boarder
I also have the same trouble and since this topic did not get any answer from developer, we have to understand that this feature is not working at all even after activation of mobile joomla plug-in
I have duplicated Login module and tried to assign it to mj_allheader, mj_iphone_header-1, mj_iphone_header etc...
Nothing works !
It's really a pity to destroy a product by such lack. You have to add a login sub menu in the main menu.

I would have appreciated a response.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.