Username Password: Remember me

Viewing www.mobilejoomla.com via iPod
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Viewing www.mobilejoomla.com via iPod

Viewing www.mobilejoomla.com via iPod 12 years, 1 month ago #8622

• bobmeetin
  • Fresh Boarder
This is not really an installation question, so please recategorize it if necessary.

I was trying to access www.mobilejoomla.com with my iPod, which was fine. I found the link to view the Desktop version clicked on it (wanted to look at Elegance) but then when now looking through the Desktop version there is no link to go back to the Mobile version. I tried clearing cache and cookies on the iPod but still can't get back. How do I go back to Mobile view once I have selected Desktop?

Re: Viewing www.mobilejoomla.com via iPod 12 years ago #8882

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Hmm, clearing of cookies should work everywhere. You can reset cookie by visit www.mobilejoomla.com/?device=

Re: Viewing www.mobilejoomla.com via iPod 12 years ago #9118

• thepcpro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • The PC PRofessor
I am using an android and I am having the same problem " No way back to web version". I went to the above site he mention and it did nothing when returning to my site. Stuck in Standard Land. This is not acceptable, whats the scoop? Is this really ready for primetime? Hmmmm

Re: Viewing www.mobilejoomla.com via iPod 12 years ago #9119

• thepcpro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • The PC PRofessor
My Mistake...Found it !!! Adjust your settings in Modules......Markup Chooser------mod_mj_markupchooser then look and I placed the module at the bottom in copyright position. Then if you enlarge your screen at look at the bottom you will see your options...YEE HAW !!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.