Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[Solved] Upgrade failed now admin CP is not availible
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Solved] Upgrade failed now admin CP is not availible

[Solved] Upgrade failed now admin CP is not availible 12 years, 1 month ago #8350

• Solaris17
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys Im new here. But im in some urgent need of help. Im the Backend Admin of a review site. I logged in today and mobile joomla had an update available. I clicked on it. and it started the update process. everything was successful except the last stage. I wasnt paying attention as much as I should have been I admit. After it said failed it told me I would manually need to install mobile joomla. something about not being configured for auto updates. Thinking w/e I tried going back to the main CP to install it via the module controls. I was greeted with a white page and a bunch of PHP errors. Long story short I cant access the admin CP Is their any way I can manually install mobile joomla? I need to be able to get this running again. My php errors are below. Any help is much appreciated.

Warning: include_once(/home/content/87/7107187/html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/admin.mobilejoomla.html.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/87/7107187/html/administrator/modules/mod_mj_adminicon/mod_mj_adminicon.php on line 26

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/87/7107187/html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/admin.mobilejoomla.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/87/7107187/html/administrator/modules/mod_mj_adminicon/mod_mj_adminicon.php on line 26

Fatal error: Class 'HTML_MobileJoomla' not found in /home/content/87/7107187/html/administrator/modules/mod_mj_adminicon/mod_mj_adminicon.php on line 27

Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by C00L.

Re: Upgrade failed now admin CP is not availible 12 years, 1 month ago #8351

• Solaris17
  • Fresh Boarder
NVM I copied the folder from the decompressed tar "mod_mj_adminicon" back to the admin/modules folder. That gave me access back to the admin CP. I then went to the module manager and reinstalled mobile joomla. All is right in the world.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.