Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 15 seconds exceeded in /
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 15 seconds exceeded in /

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 15 seconds exceeded in / 12 years, 1 month ago #7935

I had downloded the last version of Mobile Joomla an by the installation after a few minutes there was the alert:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 15 seconds exceeded in /home/.sites/943/site970/web/web/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 451

Please can you help me

Re: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 15 seconds exceeded in / 12 years, 1 month ago #7937

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Increase maximum execution time in php.ini to 120 seconds (usually it's installed in 20-40 seconds, but on some hostings larger values are necessary).

Re: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 15 seconds exceeded in / 12 years, 1 month ago #7939

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Or, try to use "Install from Directory" method to install.

Re: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 15 seconds exceeded in / 12 years, 1 month ago #7940

how can I install from the Directory

In which folder do I save the

Re: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 15 seconds exceeded in / 12 years, 1 month ago #7965

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.