Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

"Your server doesn't seem to support remote update"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: "Your server doesn't seem to support remote update"

Re: "Your server doesn't seem to support remote update" 11 years, 12 months ago #9224

• PSSITed
  • Fresh Boarder
No, it's not there. I "choose file" from my local drive as I do for all other installations. 

Should I manually move the tar.gz file to the tmp directory?

Re: "Your server doesn't seem to support remote update" 11 years, 12 months ago #9226

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
mbrando wrote:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/account/public_html/subsites/beta/libraries/joomla/installer/helper.php on line 62

What PHP version do you use? Was it compiled with suhosin patch and includes corresponding extension?

Re: "Your server doesn't seem to support remote update" 11 years, 12 months ago #9228

• dryabov
  • Administrator
PSSITed wrote:
No, it's not there.

OK, I'll check. Maybe Joomla doesn't download the file, but don't trigger corresponding error, that's why updater marks first step as passed.

Re: "Your server doesn't seem to support remote update" 11 years, 12 months ago #9229

• mbrando
  • Fresh Boarder
dryabov wrote:
mbrando wrote:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/account/public_html/subsites/beta/libraries/joomla/installer/helper.php on line 62

What PHP version do you use? Was it compiled with suhosin patch and includes corresponding extension?

PHP 5.3.6

suhosin is not compiled into PHP.

- Mike

Re: "Your server doesn't seem to support remote update" 11 years, 11 months ago #9302

• mbrando
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Has there been any progress on this issue?

- Mike

Re: "Your server doesn't seem to support remote update" 11 years, 11 months ago #9304

• PSSITed
  • Fresh Boarder
Nothing new from my side, Mike. I was sort of waiting for an answer to my question about moving the "tar.gz file to the tmp directory" in version 1.5.  In the mean time, I'm just not updating. I'll try it in V2.5 shortly to see if it works there. I'll be migrating to 2.5 within the next few weeks.

Re: "Your server doesn't seem to support remote update" 11 years, 1 month ago #14024

Hello everybody!
I got the same error message with MJ error code "Unknown path to install". Where do I have to set this path?!

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Stefan

EDIT: I'm using Joomla version 3.0.3 Stable.
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by Ext.Kerwejugend. Reason: Version added

Re: "Your server doesn't seem to support remote update" 11 years, 1 month ago #14036

Can't anybody help me? It was great to get this problem solved! Please.

Re: "Your server doesn't seem to support remote update" 11 years, 1 month ago #14037

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Do you use latest MJ version?

Re: "Your server doesn't seem to support remote update" 11 years, 1 month ago #14038

Second last because I can't update.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.