Username Password: Remember me

Odd problem after updating from 1.0 rc5 to rc6
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Odd problem after updating from 1.0 rc5 to rc6

Odd problem after updating from 1.0 rc5 to rc6 12 years, 3 months ago #7269

• tapsa
  • Fresh Boarder
First I couldn't use new updating method (don't remember the message) but installed from tar.gz file. When installing I got an error message of failed to copy mobile_pda/index.php and "Cannot install Mobile Joomla 'mobile_pda' template". Anyhow, I got a message that installing component was successful.

Now the problem is that Joomla's (version 2.5.1) Template Manager shows many styles. Module Manager shows everything right (checked by ftp that there was no additional folders). Template Manager: Templates shows also tree rc6 templates but one rc5 Mobile_pda Details and Files . Could this be because I have multilingual site with tree languages? I have made site multilingual by adding language switcher for mobile site and making mobile menus for each languages.

The site is Vantaa Cup 2012.

One odd problem more. Now my Opera Mobile thinks my smart phone is iphone! Anyhow Opera Mini and Nokia's own browser shows site right. Could this have something to do with updating because previous version was OK also with Opera Mobile? Solved, this was a cache problem.

-tapsa-
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by tapsa. Reason: solved problem
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.