Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I just installed free version of MJ and there is no any menu
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I just installed free version of MJ and there is no any menu

I just installed free version of MJ and there is no any menu 8 years, 8 months ago #19327

• konfuciy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all, I just installed free version of MJ and there is no any menu in mobile version at all.
On the top left I see a round button with a few gray horizontal lines, as i guess it should expend menu, but it expands just blank square on the left.
Originally site has a few menus, including main.
How to make menu in mobile version visible?
Last Edit: 8 years, 8 months ago by konfuciy.

Re: I just installed free version of MJ and there is no any menu 8 years, 8 months ago #19329

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What is URL of your website?
Do you have menu items in "mainmenu" menu? Is it menu that should be displayed in the sidebar?

Re: I just installed free version of MJ and there is no any menu 8 years, 8 months ago #19346

• konfuciy
  • Fresh Boarder
yes, i have menuitems in mainmenu, i have a few mainmenu modules and all of them have a few options.
how can i guess looking to settings, that menu should be displayed in the sidebar? Of course i want it be displayed, but what settings i should check it really be?

Re: I just installed free version of MJ and there is no any menu 8 years, 8 months ago #19348

Hi konfuciy.

Can you send us the following to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it so that we can further investigate this issue:

1.) Version of your Mobile Joomla ? (we now have a 2.0 community version please visit mobilejoomla.com and I suggest for you to try it first if you are using an old version)

2.) URL of your Joomla site

3.) If possible, please send us your Joomla login for further investigation.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.