Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Installation issues (Joomla 1.5.26 / Mobile Joomla Basic)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Installation issues (Joomla 1.5.26 / Mobile Joomla Basic)

Installation issues (Joomla 1.5.26 / Mobile Joomla Basic) 8 years, 11 months ago #18823

• cwaka789
  • Fresh Boarder
I have just downloaded the Joomla Basic. And I also just upgraded my joomla from 1.5.15 to 1.5.26.

Well when I try to install, I get:

1) Upload Package File:
"Component Install: DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'MobileJoomla', 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 0, 0, 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 'MobileJoomla', 'com_mobilejoomla', 0, 'components/com_mobilejoomla/images/mj16x16.gif', 0, '', 1 )
SQL =
INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'MobileJoomla', 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 0, 0, 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 'MobileJoomla', 'com_mobilejoomla', 0, 'components/com_mobilejoomla/images/mj16x16.gif', 0, '', 1 )
It was not possible to delete the selected file.: 'uninstall.mobilejoomla.php'
It was not possible to delete the selected file.: 'uninstall.mobilejoomla.php'
It was not possible to copy the selected file.
JInstaller::install: Failed to copy file: /home/vouadisney/public_html/tmp/install_555626c931e2f/Mobile-Joomla-Basic.1.2.13/mobilejoomla.xml to /home/storage/8/9d/6f/vouadisney/public_html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/mobilejoomla.xml
Component Install: Could not copy setup file
Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering
""

2) When entering a Directory
"Please enter a package directory"

3) Installing from URL:
"Remote Server connection failed, failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found
Invalid URL"

Anyone help?

Thank you!

Celio

Re: Installation issues (Joomla 1.5.26 / Mobile Joomla Basic) 8 years, 11 months ago #18829

Hi Celio.

Thanks for contacting Mobile Joomla! forum.

This looks like an internet Joomla installation issue or MySql server issue. Please see these threads: 

forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=223810
forum.civicrm.org/index.php?topic=7536.0

Please also see this link for Mobile Joomla! installation documentation:

www.mobilejoomla.com/documentation/12-getting-started/40-installation.html

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Installation issues (Joomla 1.5.26 / Mobile Joomla Basic) 8 years, 11 months ago #18830

• cwaka789
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you so much! it worked, so I am one step closer to success!!!! Now lemme get back to work here....

The issue was the "time out", increased the number and now all good!

Celio

Re: Installation issues (Joomla 1.5.26 / Mobile Joomla Basic) 8 years, 11 months ago #18833

Hi Celio.

That's good to know it works! Let us know if you have further questions about Mobile Joomla! so that we can help right away.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.