Username Password: Remember me

WARNING - GD2 EXTENSION NOT INSTALLED ON THIS SERVER
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: WARNING - GD2 EXTENSION NOT INSTALLED ON THIS SERVER

WARNING - GD2 EXTENSION NOT INSTALLED ON THIS SERVER 9 years ago #18688

• edsonjrg
  • Fresh Boarder
I just Installed mobile joomla extension on my website, the instalation is completed, but I received an warning saying: "GD2 EXTENSION NOT INSTALLED ON THIS SERVER".

I'm trying to configure the mobile version on my website, but all images doesn't load. I think this problem is related with the warning above.

Please, someone help me!

Re: WARNING - GD2 EXTENSION NOT INSTALLED ON THIS SERVER 8 years, 11 months ago #18750

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
MobileJoomla uses GD2 extension (it is part of PHP and is enabled on 99.9% of webservers). If it is not installed, either to do it (uncomment "extension=gd2.so" line in php.ini) or disable image rescaling in MJ settings.

Re: WARNING - GD2 EXTENSION NOT INSTALLED ON THIS SERVER 8 years, 9 months ago #19179

I also encountered the same problem, please help me.

Re: WARNING - GD2 EXTENSION NOT INSTALLED ON THIS SERVER 8 years, 9 months ago #19180

Hi GeorgeMelchers.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Can you provide a screenshot of the error? Can you also follow the steps of dryabov's advise above?

Best,

John Mark C. 
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.