Username Password: Remember me

Installed basic version and adds are still visible
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Installed basic version and adds are still visible

Installed basic version and adds are still visible 9 years, 4 months ago #18140

• zimmone
  • Fresh Boarder
Goodmorning, I had a free running verion and purchased and installed the basic version (Mobile-Joomla-Basic.1.2.10) to get rid of the adds. I've installed it and still see the adds. Am I missing something?

I have try to refresh the page and clear browser's cache several times.

I'm trying to reach your site but cant't at this time. Thanks for your help. 

Best regards

Re: Installed basic version and adds are still visible 9 years, 4 months ago #18141

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Hmm, I don't see MJ Basic license for your account (zimmone). Could you post Order or Purchase number, I'll check the database.

And note that it could take up to 1.5 hours for ads to be disappeared (because of caching on both server and client side). Try to clear browser's cache on your phone or check it on another phone (or just in another browser).

Re: Installed basic version and adds are still visible 9 years, 4 months ago #18143

• lmbrst
  • Fresh Boarder
Order #8XRE0BAJT40E

The account that placed the order is lmbrst

I installed yesterday the extension and emptied several times the browser cache. Why do I still see banner ads ?

Re: Installed basic version and adds are still visible 9 years, 4 months ago #18146

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Do you use MJ Basic on website you set in order form (www.sm*****s.it)?

Re: Installed basic version and adds are still visible 9 years, 4 months ago #18147

• lmbrst
  • Fresh Boarder
No. agenziatrapiantilazio.it
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by lmbrst.

Re: Installed basic version and adds are still visible 9 years, 4 months ago #18149

• lmbrst
  • Fresh Boarder
What happen?

Re: Installed basic version and adds are still visible 9 years, 4 months ago #18153

• lmbrst
  • Fresh Boarder
I payed the basic version but the ads still appearing on all smartphones I've tried

Re: Installed basic version and adds are still visible 9 years, 4 months ago #18155

• dryabov
  • Administrator
lmbrst wrote:
No. agenziatrapiantilazio.it

That is the problem. MJ Basic is licensed to the domain name you set in order form. I can change domain name of your subscription to agenziatrapiantilazio.it, do you like it?

Re: Installed basic version and adds are still visible 9 years, 4 months ago #18157

• lmbrst
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes thank's

Re: Installed basic version and adds are still visible 9 years, 4 months ago #18159

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Done. [Note: it may take up to 1.5 hours to update this information on all our resource]
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.