Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Upgraded and now lost

Upgraded and now lost 9 years, 10 months ago #17633

I had a .9 something version of mobile joomla which displayed beautifully on the iphone. I had the css and everything exactly the way that I wanted it but then found out that when the galaxy phone viewed it that it looked jacked up. I upgraded to the newest version hoping that would fix it but the new version is confusing. The old version seemed to automatically do everything for you but this one is not user friendly. I just want my menu to come up like it did on the old version. Any suggestions? Sorry I am a bit of a noob to mobile joomla but I do know my way around css fairly decent. Thanks in advance.

Re: Upgraded and now lost 9 years, 10 months ago #17634

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
There were just minor changes in mobile templates (mobile_iphone and mobile_smartphone) between 0.9.x version and 1.2.x. Most likely the issue is because of you either:

1) modified the template, and then the template files had been overwritten by new version of that files.

or

2) just got mobile_smartphone template on the Galaxy phone while mobile_iphone is displayed on iPhone,

I hope you have a backup of your site, so that you can extract your old template from there.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.