Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to upgrade AMDD/ScientiaMobile db manually?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to upgrade AMDD/ScientiaMobile db manually?

How to upgrade AMDD/ScientiaMobile db manually? 10 years, 4 months ago #16523

• pethr
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I use Mobile Joomla on J2.5.x and I wonder how do I upgrade device db without updating Mobile Joomla as well? Can I just run packages/plugins/amdd/amdd_dump.sql from the latest MobileJ? How about Scientia db? There seems to be no way to uprade it? Thanks for any help.

I have Mobile Joomla 1.2.3 and
Mobile - AMDD January 2013   [3.01 Mb]
ScientiaMobile DB-API (AGPL) 2012-11-08   [13.67 Mb]

Best
Petr

Re: How to upgrade AMDD/ScientiaMobile db manually? 10 years, 4 months ago #16524

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
You can get ScientiaMobile plugin there: www.mobilejoomla.com/extension/advanced/scientia-mobile.html

As to AMDD, update all amdd files and import amdd_dump.sql (don't forget to replace #__ by actual joomla's prefix).

Re: How to upgrade AMDD/ScientiaMobile db manually? 10 years, 4 months ago #16529

• pethr
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you, Dryabov. ScientiaMobile db still shows the old update date even after plugin reinstall but I guess it is supposed to be that way?

Re: How to upgrade AMDD/ScientiaMobile db manually? 10 years, 4 months ago #16532

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
ScientiaMobile plugin is not yet updated to the latest ScientiaMobile database (it was not just a database update, there were few changes in sources, so we should test it carefully before release of the new plugin version).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.