Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Joomla not working.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla not working.

Mobile Joomla not working. 10 years, 5 months ago #16499

Hi, so I recently built a mobile version of my website on a separate domain: www.thehairshaman.com/mmupdate/

I was able to get everything working properly with Mobile Joomla, the mobile Elegance template and mobile virtuemart. Today, I'm working on setting up my mobile website live on my proper website: www.morroccomethod.com

I've installed all my necessary plugins (mobile joomla 1.2.8, mobile elegance theme, mobile virtuemart, mobile content, etc.) and have configured the Mobile Joomla administrative panel. All plug-ins are activated, along with my theme. Mobile Joomla is using my custom html header/footer with the elegance template to get everything looking as I want it, and i have it set to redirect to my mobile home page article in the general settings (index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=464&Itemid=464). I'm fairly certain all of my settings on my new website are exactly as they were on my old one.

I can visit that page if input the address manually, but it doesn't redirect there, and none of the my themes are active on the website when visited via my iphone or the iphone user agent in Safari. Everything shows up as it would on the desktop site. Is there some simple thing I'm missing that I forgot about when I did everything on my backup site a few weeks ago?
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by morroccomethod.

Re: Mobile Joomla not working. 10 years, 5 months ago #16500

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
I get Elegance in Firefox with iPhone's User-Agent. But there is a bug: your custom html module in mj_iphone_header position contains <div class="sizingbox">, <div class="content">, another <div class="posmj_iphone_header">, duplicated <div data-role="content"> element, etc. It breaks layout of Elegance template. What html content do you have in your custom module(s)?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.