Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

base Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: base Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect

base Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect 11 years, 1 month ago #14161

Hi there
I have just installed mobile joomla and as I had not finished editing the mobile site I disabled the mobilebot.

I now get a message when I try to access the website on mobiles and PCs
"Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL"
I I can no longer access the Joomla administrator panel either, same error message, though I can access control panel

Is there a way to get the site working again?

Website is www.psychotherapy-centre.com.au,
Browers User Agent String is:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET4.0E; .NET4.0C; yie8),
MQSql version 5.1.68-cll, PHP version 5.3.13, Joomla 1.5.1

Thanks in advance.

Re: base Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect 11 years, 1 month ago #14162

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Disabling of mobilebot plugins disables MobileJoomla at all, so problem with database connection is not related to MobileJoomla. Try to run phpMyAdmin to check MySQL work, check configuraton.php for actual DB username/pass, and restart MySQL if it doesn't help.

Re: base Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect 11 years, 1 month ago #14164

thanks i'll give it a go
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.