Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Scientia Mobile DB package won't install can't be downloaded
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scientia Mobile DB package won't install can't be downloaded

Scientia Mobile DB package won't install can't be downloaded 11 years, 3 months ago #13448

• neo314
  • Fresh Boarder
I updated to version 1.2.3 and it tells me that it cannot download Scientia, saying, "Your server does not support remote connections." but it did when I installed version 1.2.2 and I cannot find a good copy of the Scientia DB. I downloaded the zip file referenced in other sections of this forum, but all I get are corrupted zip files that only extract the language file and does not install as a Joomla extensions.

I'm using Joomla 2.5.8

Re: Scientia Mobile DB package won't install can't be downloaded 11 years, 3 months ago #13455

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Currently we have high load on our servers, and some times connection is closed because of timeout. Try to install MJ and Scientia plugin few hours later.

Re: Scientia Mobile DB package won't install can't be downloaded 11 years, 3 months ago #13457

• neo314
  • Fresh Boarder
That worked. It was saying unsupported, but failing on on packing, so I assume it was getting the same corrupted zip file I downloaded.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.