Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Professional Installation on Joomla 2.5 (with K2)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Professional Installation on Joomla 2.5 (with K2)

Professional Installation on Joomla 2.5 (with K2) 11 years, 6 months ago #12391

• tmoreno
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
We just bought a month ago the Elegance template, but when trying to install it it just doesn't work.
I need to know if there's a professional installation services from the Mobile Joomla crew, to make this for us.
I have tried every single step properly, followed futher step from the premium support forum, and nothing makes it work well.

You can track this issue on:
www.mobilejoomla.com/forum/19-elegance-template/12146-some-problems-with-our-mobile-template-installation-elegance.html

Please reply ASAP, since we need to implement this this week.

PS: I can also send screen captures from our mobile joomla admin panel if it helps.
PS2: People form Mobile Joomla, if we can't find this to work properly, I would kindly ask for a full refund.

Thanks.

Re: Professional Installation on Joomla 2.5 (with K2) 11 years, 6 months ago #12397

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Could you PM me backend credentials (I won't change, just check settings of MJ, modules, menus, etc.)?

Re: Professional Installation on Joomla 2.5 (with K2) 11 years, 6 months ago #12440

• tmoreno
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, I could give you editor access to our backend, just send me your email and the time frame when you estimate get into our Joomla site, just to verify online with you any changes.

I hope we can do this ASAP.

Thanks.

Dnaiel.-
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.