Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Joomla and Elegance Theme ONLY FOR ONE DOMAIN?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla and Elegance Theme ONLY FOR ONE DOMAIN?

Mobile Joomla and Elegance Theme ONLY FOR ONE DOMAIN? 11 years, 6 months ago #12160

• gbruzzo
  • Fresh Boarder
Gentlemen,

we would like to test the template on our development server - but the installation is valid only for one domain?
This is an absolute nono from our point of view.

Please advise.

Kindest regards

Giacomo Bruzzo

Re: Mobile Joomla and Elegance Theme ONLY FOR ONE DOMAIN? 11 years, 6 months ago #12169

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
You can test it on dev server, the only differences are related to MJPro
- the text that your license is expired will be displayed above MJ settings page
- preinstalled offline device database will be used instead of full online database
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by dryabov.

Re: Mobile Joomla and Elegance Theme ONLY FOR ONE DOMAIN? 10 years, 7 months ago #15991

• gbruzzo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello There

I went ahead and bought a club subscription today for our production site (www.rarenoiserecords.com

I then installed MJ Pro and the Elegance Template on our dev server (joomla15.rn-dev.com)

- I get the warning message on the backend (no problem there)

- the elegance template, whilst enabled (all devices have that selected) shows up as a white page. 

Is that due to the subscription mismatch? 

Please advise on what we can do - we need to develop and test on our dev server of course.

regards

Giacomo Bruzzo

Re: Mobile Joomla and Elegance Theme ONLY FOR ONE DOMAIN? 10 years, 7 months ago #15992

• dryabov
  • Administrator
It isn't related to subscription. Check server's error_log for possible error details.

Re: Mobile Joomla and Elegance Theme ONLY FOR ONE DOMAIN? 10 years, 7 months ago #15993

• dryabov
  • Administrator
It may be that blank page is result of a conflict with a 3rdparty extension. Anyway, error_log is the first place to get more information about the error.

Re: Mobile Joomla and Elegance Theme ONLY FOR ONE DOMAIN? 10 years, 7 months ago #15994

• gbruzzo
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the answers, will check and report findings
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.