Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Joomla Settings Disappear on page load?????
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla Settings Disappear on page load?????

Mobile Joomla Settings Disappear on page load????? 11 years, 7 months ago #11746

• zzzland0
  • Fresh Boarder
Can someone help.
I have loaded the latest version of Mobile Joomla onto Joomla site 2.5.
When I go to access the Mobile Joomla settings through admin / control panel / mobile joomla a really strange thing happens. During the page load all of the settings are visible (pic1), however when the page has fully loaded most of the settings disappear (pic2).
I have installed / uninstalled numerous times / tried earlier versions of Mob Joomla / even deleted orphan files from database.
Without access to these settings configuring my mobile site is extremely limited.

Any suggestions?
[attachment:1]C:\fakepath\Screen Shot 2012-09-22 at 5.23.37 AM.png[/attachment]

[attachment:2]C:\fakepath\Screen Shot 2012-09-22 at 5.24.04 AM.png[/attachment]

Re: Mobile Joomla Settings Disappear on page load????? 11 years, 7 months ago #11782

• zzzland0
  • Fresh Boarder
I have had a development in my situation. Before as I loaded the Mobile Joomla settings page (site/control panel) I used to be able to see all of the settings options until the page fully loaded and then most of the settings would disappear off the page. Now when I go into the settings I only see a limited amount of settings (the rest dont even bother temporarily showing up now).
The only settings I have available are:
-site
-homepage
-information
-support

Any thoughts??????
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.