Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: install 500 error

install 500 error 11 years, 7 months ago #11245

• miweb
  • Fresh Boarder
ok,

So loaded up the latest/greatest and when go to the admin menu for mobile joomla it takes me to 500 internal server error.

any ideas?

Bill

Re: install 500 error 11 years, 7 months ago #11272

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
First thing to do in the case of 500 error is to found error_log file and look at latest entries (corresponding to time of error). It may be php error, fastcgi timeout, etc. (500 is general error code and it's hard to conclude what is real reason of the error).

Re: install 500 error 11 years, 7 months ago #11290

• miweb
  • Fresh Boarder
hi just tried it and came back with following error. I removed the site specific but rest is there.

[Thu Aug 23 08:41:12 2012] [error] [client ] ModSecurity: Output filter: Response body too large (over limit of 2097152, total not specified). [hostname ".com"] [uri "/newversion/administrator/index.php"] [unique_id "UDYk5dBFfRkAAHMAH6wAAAAq"]
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by miweb.

Re: install 500 error 11 years, 7 months ago #11308

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Hmm, on mobilejoomla.com MJ settings page has 250Kb size that is less than your 2M limit.
Do you use Joomla's debug mode? And what Joomla version do you use?
Maybe there is additional error_log generated by php (placed in joomla's administrator directory and usually called php_error_log) with additional error messages.
Is it possible to increase ModSecurity limit to look at the page (maybe it contains some warning/notices)?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.