Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

403 error after installing latest version on Joomla 2.5.6
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 403 error after installing latest version on Joomla 2.5.6

Re: 403 error after installing latest version on Joomla 2.5.6 11 years, 8 months ago #11338

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
I don't know, required or not, but you can try to change order of "System - Admin Tools" and "Mobile Joomla!" plugins (most likely Admin Tools should be run before Mobile Joomla).

Re: 403 error after installing latest version on Joomla 2.5.6 11 years, 8 months ago #11341

• sbutts
  • Fresh Boarder
Mobile Joomla's ordering is set to -99
System - Admin Tools ordering is set to 1

Any suggestion as to how to change things? I am assuming -99 means it will load before 1. My system also has some set to 0. So there is -99, 0 then 1.
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by sbutts.

Re: 403 error after installing latest version on Joomla 2.5.6 11 years, 8 months ago #11342

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Yes. Try to set Admin Tools order to be 0 and Mobile Joomla to be 1 to exchange order of execution (as far as I remember, Joomla doesn't allow to manually set negative order values).

Re: 403 error after installing latest version on Joomla 2.5.6 11 years, 8 months ago #11343

• sbutts
  • Fresh Boarder
I will give it a try when I get back to the office and post my results.  Thanks again for all the help.

Scott

Re: 403 error after installing latest version on Joomla 2.5.6 11 years, 8 months ago #11363

• sbutts
  • Fresh Boarder
Problem solved. I changed the order so that System - Admin Tools loads BEFORE MobileJoomla and everything works fine.

I did some additional research and found that Admin Tools is actually not required for Akeeba but is another product from the same company. I guess I mistakenly installed it at the time Akeeba was installed.

Thank you for all your help in resolving this issue, hopefully I will be able to purchase the Elegance template and Kunena integration in the near future.

Re: 403 error after installing latest version on Joomla 2.5.6 11 years, 1 month ago #14028

• go-rilla
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the tip off. I had almost exactly the same issue with Joomla 2.5.9. Some users were getting a 403 message and others were not. The error message was being issued by Akeeba Admin Tools firewall 2.5.2.

I cleared the blacklisted ip's and suddenly everything worked, even though the blocked IP's were not on the blacklist. More surprising because Akeeba Tools are generally excellent.

I'm getting back to my weekend. On Monday I'll send a bug report to Akeeba.

Re: 403 error after installing latest version on Joomla 2.5.6 10 years, 11 months ago #14635

• pouyaweb
  • Fresh Boarder
I have this problem
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.