Username Password: Remember me

Installation works but not the mobile site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Installation works but not the mobile site

Installation works but not the mobile site 11 years, 8 months ago #11121

• lara1969
  • Fresh Boarder
hi all, i installed mobile joomla and i see it in my administration. but it shows after installation that i need a plugin to work with it. the direct download dosent work than and the link takes me to your startpage. anyway i can administer the component but on mobile i see standard module of joomla to display mobile. please help.

Re: Installation works but not the mobile site 11 years, 8 months ago #11126

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
After installation it suggest to download and install Scientia plugin (this plugin cannot be distributed with MJ because of AGPL restriction), but MJ works well even without that plugin.

What is URL of your site?

Re: Installation works but not the mobile site 11 years, 8 months ago #11199

• max007
  • Fresh Boarder
I have just spent a whole day trying to install mobile joomla. My website is www.hawkesbay.co.nz, The installation of the plug in went well and I also downloaded Scientia. I cannot understand how so many downloads work perfectly. Can you help?

Re: Installation works but not the mobile site 11 years, 8 months ago #11206

• slotty7130
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi , i upgraded too from mj 1.02 to 1.1.1 ...the installation worked well... then i downloaded the scientia plugin, installed it and enabled it.

But now, when i call my site by an android or screenfly quirktools, what i see is only a white screen.

In the older versions i used subdomains...but since 1.02 i left them blank.

What could be the problem...any help would be appreciated.

Here is the domain
www.kahl.net

best regards
slotty

Re: Installation works but not the mobile site 11 years, 8 months ago #11207

• slotty7130
  • Fresh Boarder
no i noticed, that all my mj tables are gone...maybe it has something to do with the scientia plugin? or the whole upgrade process?

Re: Installation works but not the mobile site 11 years, 8 months ago #11208

• slotty7130
  • Fresh Boarder
ok after all mj tables were gone..i installed only the blank jos_TeraWurflCache  and  jos_TeraWurflIndex table and the scientia plugin once more..now it seems to work again^^

but i would have a question...why are the whole mj tables growing to such big sizes? can i avoid this anyway?

one time i reached 190mb sql file only cause of mj data...lool

Re: Installation works but not the mobile site 11 years, 8 months ago #11213

• max007
  • Fresh Boarder
Should I completely uninstall mj and then reinstall it?

Re: Installation works but not the mobile site 11 years, 8 months ago #11214

• slotty7130
  • Fresh Boarder
hi , i noticed at the installation of the scientia plugin, that you have first to install it..and then when you see the sucess message you have also to click the install database button...after all you have to enable it...otherwise, all other mj tables will be gone..it happend so to my installation

if you don`t have many modifications, then try this way...uninstall  both ..then install first mj then scientia plugin
then don`t forget to click the install database button at the sucess window

then enable the scientia plugin...

hope this helped
cheers
slotty

Re: Installation works but not the mobile site 11 years, 8 months ago #11217

• lixo123
  • Fresh Boarder
I updated to the new version and my website stopped working as before. I installed scientia and made ​​no difference.

Re: Installation works but not the mobile site 11 years, 8 months ago #11228

• max007
  • Fresh Boarder
I uninstalled mj and reinstalled it again. I also reinstalled Scientia plug in. It seems to be working on Android,as i have a HTC Smart phone. I have Testphone.com and it does not seem to be working on Iphone. Could you please advise? Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.