Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Joomla download does not work !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla download does not work !

Mobile Joomla download does not work ! 11 years, 7 months ago #11099

i am registered, I am logged in and still - i cant get the free-mobile-joomla to download.

no error message - nothing.

i click on download and it brings me to a new frame saying "You are in the private area of this site."

I dont get it.

i want to download this mobile-joomla and get it on my joomla website.

folks - why must things always be so complicated! why do i have to login, to get a free version and after all this registration process i still dont get the download to work.

send me the file

Re: Mobile Joomla download does not work ! 11 years, 7 months ago #11100

• C00L
  • Administrator
Hi, we tested and download seems to work fine. Can you please let us know which browser and OS are you using? In any case, please clear your cache and try again. Please also copy and paste here the exact download link you are clicking. Thanks.

Re: Mobile Joomla download does not work ! 11 years, 7 months ago #11251

• vaughan
  • Fresh Boarder
Same happens to me, I go to the download area and when I go to the free version, asks me login, nothing more, no redirects me to the download link.
In the source code, the correct url is www.mobilejoomla.com/download-mobile-joomla.html
I use all browsers, in all browsers happens
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.