Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Install

Install 11 years, 8 months ago #10782

• Tholo
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there any way we can get a set by set instructions in English on how to install Moblie Joomla 1.1.0 on Joomla 2.5.6?

I have installed and there is NO plug in called TeraWUFL? None of the settings look anything like the OST training video?

I dont want to have to use subdomains if i dont have too. Thanks

Re: Install 11 years, 8 months ago #10807

• iTD
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree! Why is everything in English EXCEPT for the instructions? Really really stupid.
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by iTD.

Re: Install 11 years, 8 months ago #10829

• vreyes
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes i would like some help with this as well.  I have tried to follow the video tutorial as much as possible. At the end when testing on with iphonetester.com i get this error:

Index of /
cgi-bin/
Apache Server at iphone.foto-snap.com Port 80

In advance settings I have added the subdomains for m.foto-snap.com and iphone.foto-snap.com

Am i missing anything else. thanks in advance for any help.

Vince

J - 1.5.26
MJ - 1.1.0

Re: Install 11 years, 8 months ago #10859

• rizal23
  • Fresh Boarder
iTD wrote:
I agree! Why is everything in English EXCEPT for the instructions? Really really stupid.

yes I also agree with you. why for all instruction in English is required.

vBulletin Community Forum

Re: Install 11 years, 7 months ago #11025

Hello!

I've the same issue... I 've extraxted the tar file. I zipped the folder... upload it in the tmp folder...
But how can i unzip the file directly in the folder?
I use Filezilla for ftp client, but i dont'know how i can unzip a file directly on the server... Education Universities 
I've tried to unzip on myy desktop and upload all in the tmp file, but same errors...
An idea please?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.