Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

MJ showing mobile version in admin template frame on desktops
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MJ showing mobile version in admin template frame on desktops

MJ showing mobile version in admin template frame on desktops 11 years, 9 months ago #10450

• railer
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi MJ,

I just upgraded Mobile Joomla to 1.1.0 and like several others in this forum I am having trouble with viewing the desktop version.

I'm on a Macbook Pro and am having the problems in Safari and Google Chrome, but not in Firefox.

In Safari and Chrome it appears to be displaying the mobile version in what looks like the frame of the administrator template (Kephri). Note that if I remove the "www." from the domain, it displays fine.

It displays fine in Firefox, with and without the "www.". (I'm not using subdomains, so I have removed the URLs from the parameter fields.)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Railer

Re: MJ showing mobile version in admin template frame on desktops 11 years, 9 months ago #10453

• railer
  • Fresh Boarder
Pending feedback to this thread, I scrolled down to the bottom and clicked on the "Desktop Version" link. The Mobile/Desktop links no longer appear and the site appears to be working okay in both domain iterations.

It would be good to know why this issue appeared, however. Any thoughts?

Railer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.05 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.