Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Need help to correct a bug
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need help to correct a bug

Need help to correct a bug 12 years ago #8476

We tried to correct ourselves, but it didn't work.
We obviously have a joomla website (www.isaan.com) and mobile joomla.
The bug writes:

Incorrect usage of Mobile Joomla.

And a white page, mostly with Google Chrome. We do not know why.
We want to correct this NOW, as soon as possible, with someone who has experience.

Send emails to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Thanks.

Re: Need help to correct a bug 12 years ago #8478

• C00L
  • Administrator
Hi there,

We tweeted your post so that you can get help sooner, but just for your reference, there is only one way to get that error as described in documentation:

"Incorrect usage of Mobile Joomla.

Most likely you assigned mobile template to a menu item. Note that mobile templates in MobileJoomla are not usual templates. They may be loaded through “Mobile Joomla Plugin” plugin only (and not as usual templates). That is why you cannot assign them to menu items or view them in preview mode. If you would like to give users a link to mobile version, do it with MobileJoomla’s MarkupChooser module."

Re: Need help to correct a bug 12 years ago #8480

Thanks for tweeting.
I a not a programmer and a programmer tried to fix it and it was not working.
So, I just want someone who tells me it cost x, I can do it.... And it will take 1 day or x hours.
My problem is not to pay but to get it quickly and fixed. 
And if it does not work, I will not pay!

I need one week of trial after because this bug appears, disappear, reappear, it is a mess.
But I need it repair and I would like all templates that we use, because we spent money and time on it, to be kept.

Thanks,

Sebastian.

(on freelancer.com., I am "isaanlawyers", we have about 40 projects and a perfect review of 5 stars. So we are good employer but want a good job)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.