Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Need help fixing a layout issue in the ipad template ASAP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need help fixing a layout issue in the ipad template ASAP

Need help fixing a layout issue in the ipad template ASAP 13 years, 5 months ago #648

I need help fixing a small issue with the ipad display of a background image ASAP. It is urgent. If you have an ipad and have experience with the mobile joomla plugin message me ASAP.

Need help fixing a layout issue in the ipad template ASAP 13 years, 4 months ago #2693

• donnie
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there, do you still need help with your template? we do customisations of mobile web sites and have experience.

regards

Donnie
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: Need help fixing a layout issue in the ipad template ASAP 12 years, 10 months ago #4458

• Krzynowek
  • Fresh Boarder
floatingworld wrote:
I need help fixing a small issue with the ipad display of a background image ASAP. It is urgent. If you have an ipad and have experience with the mobile joomla plugin message me ASAP.

do you still need help with your template? 

---------------------
ipad2 keyboard cases  ipad 2 keyboard dock  ipad2 stand
Last Edit: 12 years, 10 months ago by Krzynowek.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.