Username Password: Remember me

Desktop browser is showing mobile template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Desktop browser is showing mobile template

Desktop browser is showing mobile template 11 years, 10 months ago #9816

• nurfaiz
  • Fresh Boarder
Why does My desktop browser showing my mobile template? and if I want to go back to my desktop template from my computer, I have to click the standard version link from the mobile template. I already clean my cache and cookies from my Mozilla but still all the link direct to the mobile template.

I've seen your guide in www.mobilejoomla.com/documentation/12-getting-started/7-faq.html , so I will try answer to those question:
- Does error happen with different browsers? I haven't try it to different browser. It was started when I used the ?device=xhtml tag in my url. After that all menu goes to mobile template

- Which URL you use to access your site? www.sentraponsel.com/sp2

- Is your site public so we can test it? Yes it is public site. If you want to see what I'm talking about, you should use the ?device=xhtml in the end of your url.

- Can you tell me your browser user agent? Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0 AlexaToolbar/alxf-2.15

Thanks for the help
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by nurfaiz.

Re: Desktop browser is showing mobile template 11 years, 10 months ago #9953

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
nurfaiz wrote:
It was started when I used the ?device=xhtml tag in my url. After that all menu goes to mobile template

It's standard way to switch to mobile mode. To switch back use ?device=desktop. 

Re: Desktop browser is showing mobile template 6 years, 4 months ago #21035

• huller88
  • Fresh Boarder
amazing tips...thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.