Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Joomla not compatible with Visforms
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla not compatible with Visforms

Mobile Joomla not compatible with Visforms 5 years, 11 months ago #21165

• snigger
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I am the administrator of the website miltiades.gr and I have installed the free version of your program. Unfortunately there is a conflict with another free version that I have installed in the site, the Visforms 3.10.4. The problem lies in the mobile version of the site. When someone tries to access the site from a mobile phone and after completing a form in the site, the button for sending the completed form isn't activated. It remains grey and inaccessible. I know that the problem can be solved by changing the settings of the program but I don't know how because I'm not an expert in programming.
Thank you in advance for your help

P.S. You can try from a mobile phone to complete the form which is in that address www.miltiades.gr/index.php/1%CE%BF%CF%82-%CE%B1%CE%B3%CF%8E%CE%BD%CE%B1%CF%82-%CE%B4%CF%81%CF%8C%CE%BC%CE%BF%CF%85-%CE%BC%CE%B1%CE%BA%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%AF%CE%B1%CF%82-%CF%80%CE%B7%CE%B3%CE%AE%CF%82-%CE%B4%CE%AE%CE%BB%CF%89%CF%83%CE%B7-%CF%83%CF%85%CE%BC%CE%BC%CE%B5%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%87%CE%AE%CF%82
Last Edit: 5 years, 11 months ago by snigger.

Re: Mobile Joomla not compatible with Visforms 5 years, 11 months ago #21178

@snigger,

Hi our lead developer replied to your thread here:
www.mobilejoomla.com/forum/26-mobile-joomla-2x/21173-conflict-with-other-program.html
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.