Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

samsung galaxy 2 opera sub tabs not shown
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: samsung galaxy 2 opera sub tabs not shown

samsung galaxy 2 opera sub tabs not shown 11 years, 4 months ago #13079

I have installed the plugin, and i was happy since it worked directly but when i examined more in detail i concluded i think a bug. 

Joomla 2.5 with  mx_joofree9 - Default template
i use the navigation menu and use Text Separator fields to create submenus, on my pc this works ok, but on my mobile the seperators are shown but the menu entrys that are beneath them are not shown and not selectable. The seperators are shown as non clickable. 

did i make a error in the setup  ?

Re: samsung galaxy 2 opera sub tabs not shown 11 years, 4 months ago #13083

• Moranezz
  • Fresh Boarder
Well someone should check it at their configurations. I didn't meet such problem in a case like yours..

Re: samsung galaxy 2 opera sub tabs not shown 11 years, 4 months ago #13094

I have also tried a samsung tablet with dolphin browser. There i see more details like my banner and so on, but also here i have the situation the menu entry's that are used as separator and the menu items beneath are not visible so the effect is similar.

i will also do some testing with another template to find out. I have tested them and my conclusion is : the menu navigation bar seems something special since it is not shown in another templates. Maybe it has something to do with the location of the navigation bar. I am not sure about this.

All help welcome
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by eelcodegraaff.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.