Username Password: Remember me

Power Admin causes Mobile site to go blank
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Power Admin causes Mobile site to go blank

Power Admin causes Mobile site to go blank 11 years, 9 months ago #10686

• mmponline
  • Fresh Boarder
When I activate poweradmin on my site, the Mobile site shows blank. Only the background shows, but no content or pictures. If I make it inactive, all works fine.
Any idea hoiw to fix this?

By the way - Other than this, Mobile Joomla! works very easy and is a great piece of software. Thank you!

Re: Power Admin causes Mobile site to go blank 11 years, 8 months ago #11229

• mmponline
  • Fresh Boarder
It's been over 2 week now, and I was hoping someone from Power admion would respond to this. Not sure how good their support are. I'll see if I can send it directly to their support.

Re: Power Admin causes Mobile site to go blank 11 years, 8 months ago #11231

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Most likely PowerAdmin has system plugin for internal purposes that interferes with MobileJoomla plugin. You can try to change order of that plugins (that is to run PowerAdmin before MJ, or MJ before PowerAdmin), maybe it will help.

Re: Power Admin causes Mobile site to go blank 11 years, 8 months ago #11232

• mmponline
  • Fresh Boarder
I've changed the order, but the probloem stays the same. The actual background displays, but no content. I've de-activated the power admin for now, as the mobi site is important to me. I can activate if you want to test it. the site is www.mmponline.co.za I also see that the site displays correctly (as is ) on my Iphone, but not on a Blackberry. What can the problem be?

Re: Power Admin causes Mobile site to go blank 11 years, 8 months ago #11275

• dryabov
  • Administrator
mmponline wrote:
I also see that the site displays correctly (as is ) on my Iphone, but not on a Blackberry. What can the problem be?

Visit mobilejoomla.com/uatest.php with your blackberry, it tests devices using different detecting plugins, so you can see which detects it correctly (that is "xhtml" type).

Re: Power Admin causes Mobile site to go blank 11 years, 8 months ago #11291

• mmponline
  • Fresh Boarder
It seems like it's the Opera Mini browser that's not displaying the site. When I open it with the normal Blackberry browser, it's fine.
\

User-agent: Opera/9.80 (BlackBerry; Opera Mini/7.0.30024/28.2313; U; en)
Presto/2.8.119 Version/11.10
simple: 'xhtml'
amdd: 'xhtml'
scientia: 'xhtml'

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Re: Power Admin causes Mobile site to go blank 11 years, 8 months ago #11307

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Hmm, 'xhtml' means that it should be detected as smartphone by any of presented detectors. Do you have MJ 1.1.1 installed?

Re: Power Admin causes Mobile site to go blank 11 years, 8 months ago #11325

• mmponline
  • Fresh Boarder
It was 1.1.0. I've done the upgrade and now the Opera browser seems to be fine as well. Thanks so much for your help.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.