Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Component Not Found 404 Error from www domain to m domain
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Component Not Found 404 Error from www domain to m domain

Component Not Found 404 Error from www domain to m domain 11 years, 9 months ago #10659

• bgj202005
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a problem with some of the external links that result in a Component Not Found 404 when I click on them using my smart phone.

A link such as this: www.ticketsonlineusa.com/index2.php?option=com_datafeeds&task=go&item=1904289&p=C976 goes to the component not found.

Checking the url of the smart phone it goes to the subdomain m.ticketsonlineusa.com/index2.php to give the component not found error. The query string is lost.

I tryed it using the subdomain on the smart phone m.ticketsonlineusa.com/index2.php?option=com_datafeeds&task=go&item=1904289&p=C976 and it works.

It seems something is lost from going from my desktop domain to my mobile subdomain. Would there be a solution or work around for this? I am using Joomla version 1.5.26. Not ready to upgrade yet.

Thanks for any help on this.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.