Username Password: Remember me

Separate template for iPads
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Separate template for iPads

Re: Separate template for iPads 11 years, 8 months ago #11030

• mirra88
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry for bad English. I work as a translator. Made a mobile version of the site and found that it does not work on the iPad. Ie, in principle, everything is explained. Mobile version of the template I made ipHone (all devices exhibited this pattern by default on the tabs to Mobile Joomla), the size of the width of the site did 400px. At the same iPad-770 screen size somewhere in width. As a result, when approaching the site with the iPad, opened full, and not a mobile version that looks bad. But if you manually open the iPad made ​​me a mobile version, then too bad - too narrowly. I understand that perhaps could be the way in making your own template for the iPad. But I did not find the tabs in the Mobile Joomla iPad, and other tabs, if I understood correctly, is also focused on more narrow than the iPad screens. You do not tell me there is-there any way out of this situation? Cell pattern in the width of 770px, I (apparently) I can make based on any available mobile templates. But you have yet to Mobile Joomla itself is defined as the iPad, and iPad opened the thing.

Re: Separate template for iPads 11 years, 8 months ago #11079

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
MJ doesn't have Tablet section, but MJ Pro has it. There is two reason to don't include this tab to MJ:
1. 1024x768 resolution was popular on desktops several years ago, so most websites work well in this resolution.
2. MJ doesn't include special template for iPad and other tablets (recently we added support of tablets to Elegance template, but it's commercial too).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.