Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

jos_terawurfl_xxx tables space in the databse : 19/20Mo
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: jos_terawurfl_xxx tables space in the databse : 19/20Mo

jos_terawurfl_xxx tables space in the databse : 19/20Mo 14 years, 1 month ago #202

• renaud
  • Fresh Boarder
jos_terawurfl_xxx tables space in the database represent 19 / 20Mo. It's a lot of space !

I'm out of space, limited 25Mo. Is it possible to reduce this space ? Or to store the informations somewhere else ?

Thanks.

jos_terawurfl_xxx tables space in the databse : 19/20Mo 13 years, 11 months ago #1647

• manneo
  • Fresh Boarder
Me too,

jos_terawurfl_xxx tables space in the databse : 19/20Mo 13 years, 11 months ago #1648

• manneo
  • Fresh Boarder
I think that it's statistic information must be store in xml or txt file. Many thanks.

jos_terawurfl_xxx tables space in the databse : 19/20Mo 13 years, 11 months ago #1670

• RavingMad
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree there must be some other way of doing this. That single table has caused my Akeba site backups to grow much bigger than what they need to be.

jos_terawurfl_xxx tables space in the databse : 19/20Mo 13 years, 11 months ago #1672

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
These tables contain mobile devices database (and not statistic information), and the size cannot be reduced.

jos_terawurfl_xxx tables space in the databse : 19/20Mo 13 years, 11 months ago #1675

• Saint
  • Fresh Boarder
Just want to also add, that although I love this com the DB is now huge - any way in the long term we could even tap it into another db - or something?
Ok I don't have db restrictions and I can have a few, but would rather keep my main site db as small as poss, for auto db backup admin and download.

Some info as to what these tables are and what they do (for those of us that don't understand what you are doing and why - we just want it to work) would be very inofformative.

Cheers
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.