Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Top menu, separators and more
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Top menu, separators and more

Top menu, separators and more 13 years, 3 months ago #741

I've just installed Mobile Joomla and tested it a bit on my HTC Desire. I've changed template for smartphones to iPhone for it looks better. But it has some flaws.

1. I'm using Yootheme templates and my menus have separators, which are being used for dropdowns. In MJ iPhone template separators are just inactive since they don't have link, and you can't get to subitems.

Any ideas how to fix this? Do I need to create a separate menu for MJ?

2. Also top menu is not showing at all and I have no idea how to enable it. It has pretty vital items.

How can I include top menu in template?

3. Yootheme uses descriptions for menu items, which are very useful. If you want to add a description in menu item, them you write it like Item||Description.

Is there any way to parse this and use the same way? Right now such menu items show as is.

P.S.: My site is at www.provitiligo.com, MJ enabled. It's in Russian, but in right top corner there's a translation module.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.05 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.