Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

disable sh404SEF "Enable template switcher" for Mobile joomla to work
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: disable sh404SEF "Enable template switcher" for Mobile joomla to work

disable sh404SEF "Enable template switcher" for Mobile joomla to work 13 years, 3 months ago #667

• marquinhoj
  • Fresh Boarder
I was getting repeated "incorrect usage of mobile joomla" errors on my iphone, and finally realized there was a conflict between the extension sh404SEF (which has a built-in template switcher for mobile devices) and mobile Joomla. After disabling the template switcher in sh404SEF, everything was fine. (under sh404sef control-panel > configuration > SEO configuration > mobile configuration). The MJ extension is really great - thanks for putting it together!

disable sh404SEF "Enable template switcher" for Mobile joomla to work 13 years, 3 months ago #2796

• jjtischer
  • Fresh Boarder
having an issue loading the homepage when sh404sef is enabled. I disabled the "Enable template switcher" with no luck, other urls in the site load fine in the iphone/other mobile templates but the homepage throws a 404 error.

Of course this only happens when sh404sef is enabled. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have also tried re-ordering the mobile/sh404sef plugins and disable/enabling various combination's with no luck. This component is amazing, THANK You sooo much!

disable sh404SEF "Enable template switcher" for Mobile joomla to work 13 years, 3 months ago #2797

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What is the order of plugins of "system" group?

disable sh404SEF "Enable template switcher" for Mobile joomla to work 13 years, 3 months ago #2800

• jjtischer
  • Fresh Boarder
Here is the order the sort number is at the end

1 Mobile Joomla Plugin -99
2 System - Google Gears Support 0
3 System - GW Coupons Enabled 0
4 System - GW Coupons validity 0
5 System - SEF 1
6 System - Debug 2
7 System - Legacy 3
8 System - Remember Me 6
9 System - sh404sef 7

It is also appending the live site url or something to the generated urls. i.e.

iphone.DOMAIN.com/www.DOMAIN.com/MY-SES-URL

disable sh404SEF "Enable template switcher" for Mobile joomla to work 13 years, 3 months ago #2802

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Try to set order of -100 for sh404sef plugin.

disable sh404SEF "Enable template switcher" for Mobile joomla to work 13 years, 3 months ago #2822

• jjtischer
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the help, I ended up removing the live site url and it seems to all be working. Apparently it was trying to add or redirect the iphone subdomain to iphone.domain.com/LIVESITEURL/SES-URL.

I did also move the plugins around as you suggested so perhaps that helped as well.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.