Username Password: Remember me

Hide Details Published Date Written by.......Hits
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hide Details Published Date Written by.......Hits

Hide Details Published Date Written by.......Hits 12 years, 4 months ago #6481

• jchurchley
  • Fresh Boarder
Every mobile page has Hide Deails Pulished Date Written by.......Hits on it. I want to get rid of this and just have the standard text of the article. (These details are not included in article)

Re: Hide Deails Pulished Date Written by.......Hits 12 years, 4 months ago #6482

• jchurchley
  • Fresh Boarder
What i mean where do I change the global setting of the article options?

Re: Hide Details Published Date Written by.......Hits 12 years, 4 months ago #6484

• Barnabas
Hi,
In Joomla 1.5
Joomla backend admin > Content Manager > Article Manager
On the top line of the page at the right
Parameters
Click on that and you can change and save the global settings of the article options.
Hope that helps.

Re: Hide Details Published Date Written by.......Hits 11 years, 8 months ago #11077

• cb86
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, how do I hide these informations only for the mobile version oft the Joomla! website?

Re: Hide Details Published Date Written by.......Hits 10 years, 9 months ago #15122

• getyler2
  • Fresh Boarder
Have the same problem, and all my normal Article options are Hide, and they still show on Mobile. Very ugly. Any ideas?

Re: Hide Details Published Date Written by.......Hits 9 years, 12 months ago #17294

• phudra
  • Fresh Boarder
I have same problem.
anybody have solution?

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.