Username Password: Remember me

Motorola DROID and iPOD Touch
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Motorola DROID and iPOD Touch

Motorola DROID and iPOD Touch 14 years, 3 months ago #58

• diadempro
  • Fresh Boarder
Interesting results.... The iTouch shows home page of your site as a very minimal layout, just with a gray background, 3 big buttons: MobileJoomla, Take a Tour, Blog.... and the page footer.

Motorola DROID, at first I thought it wasn't detecting I was on a Mobile device... but it reduce it to a single column layout, but black background, samll menu at top, etc. And footer shows it's on Mobile, not standard (when I switch to standard, I see more).
Basically, the DROID is not really usable in Mobile site form, without zooming, etc. And the iPhone version seems to have all color scheme stuff, etc stripped out.

Motorola DROID and iPOD Touch 14 years, 3 months ago #948

• devsmi
  • Junior Boarder
I believe the mobile versions are supposed to be minimized for easier viewing and to load faster. The menu only has a few things showing because that is all they have set to show on mobile phones. You can make your own menu with whatever you want which is awesome and if you know a little photoshop and css you can edit the templates so that they arent so plain anymore..I will be working on a template for my sites iphone version soon, if you show yoru site address maybe i can help you out a bit

Motorola DROID and iPOD Touch 14 years, 3 months ago #949

• diadempro
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh thanks, actually, I was talking about the main MobileJoomla site itself. I am not an alpha tester yet, but would love to get on board as soon as I'm invited.

I was just curious why the appearance was so different on the DROID than on the iPhone.

Motorola DROID and iPOD Touch 14 years, 3 months ago #950

• devsmi
  • Junior Boarder
I am sure they left some things out from the mobile version like the forums because most components do not integrate well with this yet..and iphone version will be much different just because it can handle the better layout. You should get on ad test as soon as possible..amazing component made here with so much potential..it makes things really easy right out of the box.

Motorola DROID and iPOD Touch 14 years, 2 months ago #1390

• Shawntay
  • Fresh Boarder
I am unable to get my site to display on my Droid Eris. Can someone please let me know what the settings should be in order for this to happen? Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.