Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I have installed mobile joomla successfully.How to enable ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I have installed mobile joomla successfully.How to enable ?

I have installed mobile joomla successfully.How to enable ? 13 years, 8 months ago #462

• eranda
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I have installed mobile joomla - version 0.9.7 successfully.
I typed wap.mydomain.com / iphone.mydomain.com etc .. url in the address bar.
It s say an error. - "Could not locate remote server" ... "page not available"

1.Where should i enable mobilejoomla ?
2.If not do we have to create subdomains in cpanel like wap.mydomain.com/iphone.mydomain.com ?

Thank you !

I have installed mobile joomla successfully.How to enable ? 13 years, 8 months ago #2131

• umersaeed
  • Fresh Boarder
I am also looking for the answer to this. How do I enable it? Cant find server in iPhone browser!

I have installed mobile joomla successfully.How to enable ? 13 years, 8 months ago #2133

• miohtama
  • Expert Boarder
Subdomains are not automatically created as DNS system, which is running Internet name to IP address mapping, is controlled outside HTTP server.

Please contact your hosting administration regarding how to enable subdomains.

For more information please read

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_Name_System

However, Mobilejoomla! should automatically show you iPhone template if 1) your hosting supports what it takes to run TeraWurfl handset database 2) you have correctly configured Terawurfl. Template selection can happen independent of the domain name when handset database is enable.

www.mobilejoomla.com/wiki/FAQ
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.