Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Possibly to restrict website only to mobile phones?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Possibly to restrict website only to mobile phones?

Possibly to restrict website only to mobile phones? 13 years, 9 months ago #435

• rheo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, Is it possible to just allow it to be viewed through a mobile phone? and if its on a computer browser, maybe there will not be a site or a blank page?

Possibly to restrict website only to mobile phones? 13 years, 9 months ago #2015

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
rheo, yes, there is a setting "Show this page for PC" that redirect desktop browsers to specified page.

Possibly to restrict website only to mobile phones? 13 years, 9 months ago #2051

• rheo
  • Fresh Boarder
hi there,

thanks so much. Everything is smooth so far, as in the installation.. just working out on how to use the templates and stuff.. will let you know how it goes. So far it looks extremely good!

Possibly to restrict website only to mobile phones? 13 years, 9 months ago #2052

• rheo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,

one more plus question.. is it possible to replicate this for Ipad? that would be really cool!

Possibly to restrict website only to mobile phones? 13 years, 9 months ago #2053

• rheo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there, one more question regarding the templating...

Under the Global Settings There are settings for the Domain name for each type of phone.
So if i just wanted to use 1 main template for all kinds of phone can i change all of them to just one domain?

Is that the way if i just want to use only 1 template for watever mobile phone the user uses?

Possibly to restrict website only to mobile phones? 13 years, 9 months ago #2056

• rheo
  • Fresh Boarder
sorry i think i found actlly dont need to do that.. just can specify a template under each tab.. silly me..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.