Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

how to make an article that only appears on mobile site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: how to make an article that only appears on mobile site

how to make an article that only appears on mobile site 13 years, 9 months ago #429

• frankie
  • Fresh Boarder
My main site has a picture gallery that does not show on mobile site. I was thinking if I made a new article with just a column of images it would show the images on mobile joomla in a user friendly way. How can I make this article only appear on the mobile site? Thinking of making an uncategorised joomal article and putting it in a placehere module and assigning it to a mobile module position that doesnot appear on the main site.

Or if there is any other way to show a series of images on the mobile site. Please help. thanks Frankie

how to make an article that only appears on mobile site 13 years, 9 months ago #1973

• frankie
  • Fresh Boarder
Frankie again. I just tried my way above with the place here module - it nworks and shows the images in a column but it means that the images appear on every page or do i need to make a new menu item for the new photogallery.

The website is www.the-venting-spleen.co.uk
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.05 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.