Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How to remove footer text containing joomla copyright info
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to remove footer text containing joomla copyright info

Re: How to remove footer text containing joomla copyright info 10 years, 11 months ago #14341

I didn't get an answer to my post, so I went ahead and experimented. First, if you install the Mobile Joomla Ad Remover plugin, you can optionally remove the whole footer (including your own site's copyright). Then, if you want to make a copyright notice for your site, create a custom module in Joomla and insert it in the mj_all_middle position. (I couldn't seem to get anything to show up in the footer). Anyway, even though it's in the middle section, it comes into the page below the regular sections so it was good enough. Hope this helps somebode.

Re: How to remove footer text containing joomla copyright info 8 years, 11 months ago #18720

• Alistair
  • Fresh Boarder
dryabov wrote:
bhupendra, just set "Show Joomla! footer: No" in MJ settings (in each of template tabs).

Where is this setting?

Re: How to remove footer text containing joomla copyright info 8 years, 10 months ago #18738

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.