Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Web version no longer displaying correctly after MJ! install
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Web version no longer displaying correctly after MJ! install

Web version no longer displaying correctly after MJ! install 13 years, 9 months ago #424

• vlucca
  • Fresh Boarder
I tried installing MobileJoomla! yesterday and got the "Incorrect usage of Mobile Joomla" while toying around with getting menu separators to work. I reversed this mistake, but now the main content container on all pages is cutting off text on the righthand side of content. I'm not entirely sure if it's related, but it doesn't seem like coincidence. The other person who intermittently manages the site partially uninstalled the extension, which I am currently re-installing to deal with this problem. Any suggestions? See the weirdness here.

Web version no longer displaying correctly after MJ! install 13 years, 9 months ago #1969

• miohtama
  • Expert Boarder
Looks like an issue with CSS. I don't see how this would be related to Mobilejoomla.

Please use Firefox + Firebug to pin down the problematic CSS statement and related add-on and then trace this it to its plug-in. (my 3 seconds of debugging hint fpss-outer-container)

Web version no longer displaying correctly after MJ! install 13 years, 9 months ago #1982

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Incorrect usage of Mobile Joomla.
Most likely you assigned mobile_*** template to a menu item. Note that mobile templates in MobileJoomla are not usual templates. They may be loaded through “Mobile Joomla Plugin” plugin only (and not as usual templates). That is why you cannot assign them to menu items or view them in preview mode. If you would like to give users a link to mobile version, do it with MobileJoomla’s MarkupChooser module.

PS. Text from FAQ
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.