Username Password: Remember me

Images not loading on iPhone if text is long
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Images not loading on iPhone if text is long

Images not loading on iPhone if text is long 13 years, 10 months ago #376

• lwillett
  • Fresh Boarder
I really like this component but I can't get images to load on my iPhone. Resize is working, images are being created. I can use an iPhone user agent for Firefox or Safari on my desktop and the images load just fine—the path is correct. But, they will not load on my iPhone—actually, they briefly load but then unload and are replaced by the missing pic icon. I've been testing and found that if I edited the content of the article down considerably, the image will load on the iPhone but there are no special characters in the article that would prevent the image from loading and looking at the page source, there is nothing unusual in the code. Has anyone run into this problem? Have a fix?
www.studio23.com/news/lewisborolibrary.html

Images not loading on iPhone if text is long 13 years, 10 months ago #1821

• lwillett
  • Fresh Boarder
I solved the issue. There is a conflict between the component and a javascript called "LazyLoad.js"—part of a jquery suite of javascripts I am using. The conflict prevented the images from loading. Taking that out solved the issue—so far without any consequences.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.