Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

site logo background image how can i make it show up on mobile site?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: site logo background image how can i make it show up on mobile site?

site logo background image how can i make it show up on mobile site? 13 years, 10 months ago #370

• frankie
  • Fresh Boarder
is there a setting that can make the background image which adds the logo to the top of my site. This is done by css - am i missing something? thanks frankie

site logo background image how can i make it show up on mobile site? 13 years, 10 months ago #1833

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Yes, try to change css file of mobile_pda or mobile_iphone template, but let me note that background css property doesn't work on some old phones.

site logo background image how can i make it show up on mobile site? 13 years, 9 months ago #1962

• frankie
  • Fresh Boarder
thank you for the suggestion. I had made a mistake and put the wrong module in the API settings. I have now put the correct module in, however because the image is a background image it doesnt resize. Is there a way I can make a custom sized logo and insert at the top of the page for my mobile site. The address is www.the-venting-spleen.co.uk

thank you frankie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.