Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Can't get back to mobile version after clicking Standard link
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't get back to mobile version after clicking Standard link

Can't get back to mobile version after clicking Standard link 13 years, 2 months ago #3316

• hockmasm
  • Junior Boarder
If i click the Standard version link I go to my regular website.

I cannot get back to the mobile version! Even if i type in pda.mydomain.com.

It seems that a COOKIE is set and i have to clear my browser cache in order to get back.

How can we fix this?

Re: Can't get back to mobile version after clicking Standard link 13 years, 2 months ago #3321

• Novopc
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
I have the same problem.

Re: Can't get back to mobile version after clicking Standard link 13 years, 2 months ago #3332

• mb
  • Fresh Boarder
- installed and worked correctly at first.
- tried opening website up on android 2.1.
- it didn't take me to standard version when clicking on "standard version". it just loaded the mobile version again.
- and the next time i opened up the browser (miren browser 1.2 build 140), it took me to the standard version.
- had to clear cookies like hockmasm said to get mobile version back (miren doesn't automatically clear cookies).

Re: Can't get back to mobile version after clicking Standard link 13 years, 2 months ago #3344

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Try to set "Browser Caching: Disable" in MJ settings.
It seems that some mobile browsers don't support "Vary: Cookie" header.

Re: Can't get back to mobile version after clicking Standard link 13 years, 2 months ago #3349

• hockmasm
  • Junior Boarder
it is disabled. i am testing through firefox.

Re: Can't get back to mobile version after clicking Standard link 13 years, 2 months ago #3357

• dryabov
  • Administrator
hockmasm wrote:
it is disabled. i am testing through firefox.

What url of the site?

Re: Can't get back to mobile version after clicking Standard link 12 years, 11 months ago #4318

same problem - once i clicked on standard version i am unable to get mobile version back
i rebooted the phone, reset cookies, site is abn2.com

Re: Can't get back to mobile version after clicking Standard link 12 years, 11 months ago #4319

reset cookies and reloaded browser - that fixed it

Re: Can't get back to mobile version after clicking Standard link 12 years, 11 months ago #4345

• dryabov
  • Administrator
seeker4life, do you use 3rdparty SEF extension, or maybe frontend proxy webserver? Because http headers of your site slightly differ from default joomla's headers (usually there are two Cache-Control headers, but the site has one only).
And what MJ version do you use?

Re: Can't get back to mobile version after clicking Standard link 12 years, 10 months ago #4413

• shigeto_y
  • Fresh Boarder
>>reset cookies and reloaded browser - that fixed it
Me, too.
Thanks seeker4life!

Firefox 4.0.1
Mobile Joomla 0.9.12
I'm not using 3rdparty SEF extension, or maybe frontend proxy webserver.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.