Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

HELP PLEASE :S
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HELP PLEASE :S

HELP PLEASE :S 13 years, 11 months ago #319

Hi Guys... can someone help me please, cause whatever i try.. i can't get mobilejoomla working

I installed a new test joomla version 1.5.18, then i installed the mobilejoomla 0.9.4 component. The installation goes well and i can see the plugin activated and also the modules are there.. The template i use is the default joomla template BEE!

Before i change any settings, i check my site with a WM6.1 mobile IE explorer.. but nothing hase change sofar.
Then i go to the Mobile Joomla Settings.. The user agent checking is the most important i think?

I tried to change the "user agent checking" but settings like "Accept(headers)based, Wurfl, Compact Wurfl, Dev., etc does not work. The PDA-MAMBOT setting DOES work but then its only for PDA and i also want IPHONE, IMODE.. etc

I am out of clues... please... someone help me..
thnx!!

HELP PLEASE :S 13 years, 11 months ago #1699

I Don't know how... but it seems i got it to work I didn't change any settings... but what i did change was rights on the the folders and files of mobile joomla
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.